Time to Quit Smoking : The Pep Talk – Benefits of Quitting Smoking
Motivation to Quit Smoking
The Pep Talk
- The #1 reason to quit smoking, is so you will live longer and be able to spend more time with your loved ones.
- The #2 reason to quit smoking, is so you will live longer and be able to spend more time with your loved ones.
- You will feel healthier.
- Your breath will smell better, not like an ashtray.
- Your body and clothes will no longer stink and nonsmokers will give you bigger and better hugs.
- Taste and Smell senses are dulled by smoking, when you quit smoking, food will taste better and you will actually begin to smell aromas again.
- Quitting smoking will reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke, and respiratory diseases including chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, and emphysema.
- You will regain your lung capacity.
- The nicotine stains on your teeth and fingers will go away.
- You will have more money for fun activities.
- With the money you save, you can start a 529 College Savings Plan for your children’s education!What motivates you to quit smoking?